Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Review
Usability: 9.4 Effectiveness: 7.8 Value: 8.1
What Does Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Do?
A one month’s supply of Revitol will set you back around $39.95 which is extremely good value. Unlike other stretch marks creams on the market, Revitol could actually help prevent stretch marks from appearing and should at least reduce the effect of those that do manifest themselves. If you are purchasing Revitol for this purpose, it should be applied to areas of the body where stretch marks generally appear. This means twice-a-day application to the breasts and abdomen area. Allow the cream to dry for a few minutes before dressing.
Below is a list of the ingredients contained in Revitol and their purpose.
- Vitamin E: Alpha-tocopheral is deemed to be the best form of Vitamin E when it comes to topical applications. Vitamin E stimulates new cell production which means stretch marks are less likely to form.
- Squalene Oil: This is actually taken from olive oil isolates and is known for having a regenerative effect. It protects the skins surface when applied and reduces the appearance of stretch mark scars. It is a healing natural oil that is extremely healthy.
- Vitamin D3: This is produced in the upper layers of the skin and is absorbed after exposure to the sun’s rays. The Vitamin D3 in Revitol helps rejuvenate your skin.
- Vitamin A Palminate: Another vitamin that helps regulate skin growth and allows the skin to renew itself.
- Pro-Vitamins B5: Soothes the skin and increases collagen and elastin production.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Improves connective tissue cells and strengthens the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and heals the skin.
The combination of all the powerful ingredients mentioned above helps strengthen the skin, protecting it from future stretch marks and reducing the appearance of existing ones.
- Penetrates deep into the skin.
- Extremely safe to use.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Powerful combination of all-natural ingredients.
- Long-term application is required.
- Can prove to be expensive, especially when used for prevention of stretch marks.
- Takes up to 3 weeks to ship.
You can expect Revitol to provide you with healthier skin from within while effectively increasing collagen and elastin production. Its ability to prevent future stretch marks from appearing sets it apart from most products on the market. Revitol is a well-established brand and one you can trust. Their stretch mark cream appears to deliver though you may need deep pockets to feel the full effects.