Stretch Mark Removal Cream
There is an amazing variety of creams and lotions on the market today and they all claim to be the best product to remove stretch marks. What is a woman to do with all of these conflicting claims? The best choice is to do some research on the best ingredients for a stretch mark cream and choose based on this information. Fortunately, we have compiled information on some of the most effective ingredients for your convenience.
Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is obtained from fruit. As an acid, it should only be used in small doses or else the user risks a trip to the emergency room! Look for products that do not list glycolic acid in the first few ingredients, especially if you suffer from sensitive skin.
Since many of these products are not regulated by the FDA, you could be risking a chemical burn, particularly if you use a product that is almost exclusively made of glycolic acid.
Increases collagen production.
Gently removes the upper layer of the skin.
- Hydrates deep within the skin’s layers.
- Assists in reconstructing the skin.
- No reported side effects or allergic reactions.
- Stimulates the natural production of collagen.
- Makes skin look younger.
- Increases the metabolic rate of the skin.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Usually placed in capsules that gradually release it into the skin, allowing for it to work longer than most other ingredients.
- Superior to other retinoids as it does not cause sun sensitivity or skin irritation.
- Natural- extracted from the shea tree.
- Incredible moisturizing abilities.
- Used since ancient times for its non-irritating moisturizing abilities.
- Great at helping to prevent stretch marks.
- Natural herb used for hundreds of years.
- Quickly helps remove stretch marks in as little as 4 weeks!
- Eliminates the appearance of skin imperfections (such as stretch marks.)
- Encourages collagen regeneration.
- No reported side effects.
A recent study on Siegesbeckia Orientalis showed an amazing 52% reduction of stretch mark visibility on participants. In addition, it also increased skin’s general appearance by reducing the appearance of other skin imperfections.
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide- 3
- Helps to repair damaged skin.
- Increases collagen production.
- Improves generation of elastin which helps allow skin to stretch, thereby helping to prevent stretch marks.
- Safe: No side effects or allergic reactions.
- No skin irritation or sensitivity to light as with retinol.
Aloe Vera Used worldwide since ancient times for almost every skin malady known to man, aloe vera is a shoe-in for almost any ski care problem. In fact, many resourceful individuals even keep an aloe plant at home to treat everything from sunburns to eczema.
- Completely natural: Comes from the aloe plant.
- Allows cells to regenerate more quickly.
- Great moisturizing ability.
- Best when used daily.
- Naturally exfoliates, sloughing off dead skin cells and removing toxins. This allows for smoother, more healthy-looking skin.
By looking for stretch mark cream with some of these effective ingredients listed, you can be sure to find a product that works for your specific skin type. With benefits to your skin beyond just removing stretch marks, you can’t go wrong looking for stretch mark removal cream utilizing the benefits of some of these ingredients.